- Makita DUC353Z Twin 18v / 36v LXT Cordless 35cm Chainsaw Lithium Ion
- Makita 12" Cordless Chainsaw 36V (18Vx2) HCU02ZX2
- Ryobi One+ 18V Brushless Cordless 12" Chainsaw Review
- Dewalt 40V XR Brushless 16" Chainsaw DCCS690 Review
- Ryobi 18v One+ Brushless chainsaw demo/review
- How to adjust the Pole Saw Attachment Chain Tension
- RYOBI NZ: 18V ONE+ Brushless 10" Chainsaw
You don't need to purchase a loud, high discharge gas design to get effective cutting efficiency from your chainsaw. Built to take care of sturdy sawing jobs also through the hardest of woods, the Black & Decker GKC3630LB makes short work of felling, trimming & cutting fallen logs. Its formidable 36v engine owns a chain speed of 5m/s for a smooth, fast sawing movement, & thanks to the power saw's specifically created low-kickback chain, is simple to control as it does so. Handling is also boosted by the GKC3630LB's well balanced weight distribution, by an over-moulded rubber non slip primary take care of & by a comfy second bale take care of which doubles as a hassle-free bring manage. Powered by light-weight & sophisticated Lithium Ion modern technology, the CKC3630LB works with batteries as well as chargers from Black & Decker's 36v series of garden power tools it is likewise readily available full with a 2ah battery & charger as model GKC3630L20.
Features & Benefits:
– Lightweight 3.8 kg layout for simple use as well as manouverability
– Tool free chain tensioning – Quick as well as very easy chain suitable as well as change.
– Simple, leak-free automatic oil system.
– Up to 30cm cutting width.
– Improved Ergonomics – Optimised equilibrium and also comfy bale deal with for higher comfort.
– Battery Voltage: 36v
– Battery kind: Li-Ion
– Interchangeable Battery: Yes
– Bar length: 30 cm
– Chain Speed: 5 m/s
– Chain brake: No
– 2nd handle: Yes
– Chain type: Anti Kick-back
– Pitch: 3/8"
– Chain drive web links: 45
– Bar sheath: Yes
– Auto-oiling: Yes
– Oil-tank ability: 110 ml
– Spike bumper: Yes
– Oil degree window: Yes
– Rear Hand Guard: Yes
– A heavy sound power dB92.8 A.
– A heavy sound stress dB72.9 A.
– Hand/arm heavy vibration5.5 m/s2.
– Non slide grasp: Yes.
– Chainsaw only.
– No batter.