The Bosch GBH18VEC Cordless SDS Hammer Drill benefits from a long runtime (153 holes, 6 x 40 mm in concrete) on one battery charge (5.0 Ah) thanks to efficient Bosch EC motor. It also very light at only 2.6 kg and its compact design is much more comfortable for working at height.
Featuring a brushless Bosch EC motor it is compact, dust-protected, lightweight and absolutely maintenance-free.
Bosch GBH18VEC Features
Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%. Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge. Extremely robust electronic motor protection shuts down the motor in the event of overload.
This power tool will be fully functional even after a 2m drop test on concrete, and with no memory effect which means the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells.
Now with even longer runtime thanks to NEW 5.0 Ah lithium-ion battery gives it an unsurpassed combination of power and weight. Low weight only 2.6 kg and compact design for more comfortable work. Highest chiselling removal rate 12 kg/hour best in its class, innovative COOLpack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100%.
Bosch GBH18VEC Specifications
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Extremely robust Electronic Motor Protection shuts down the motor in the event of overload
- Fully functional even after a 2 metre drop test on concrete
- No memory effect the battery can be charged regardless of the charging state at any time, without damaging the cells
- Forward/reverse operation
- Electronic overload clutch
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Max. impact energy: 1.7J
- Battery capacity: 5 Ah
- Weight incl. battery: 2.6 kg
- Length: 285 mm
- Height: 218 mm
- Tool holder: SDS-plus
- Max. drilling diameter in steel: 13 mm
- Chiselling removal rate (12 kg/hour) best in class
- Max. drilling diameter in wood: 20 mm
Here at Tool Link we’re committed to bring you relevant and accurate information on a range of power tools, if you would like to see more or less of something then why not get in touch and tell us what you want?