The Makita TD110D is one of the first of a new breed of 10.8V battery platform power tools, succeeding the TD090D but now with slide on compact extreme technology (CXT) batteries.
Comes with Makita TD110D, DC10WC charger, 2 x BL1020B 2.0Ah batteries, Carry case, Screwdriver bit and Belt clip.
Coming from a solid tried and tested heritage the TD110D is the much improved model, it is so compact and easy to use. The rubberised handle has been designed for best grip and maximum thrust to the bit. A single LED work light has pre-glow and after-glow functions which is very handy for working in dark conditions.
Makita TD110D Cordless Impact Driver Features
- Slide type Li-ion battery
- Electric brake Variable speed control trigger
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current
- Forward and reverse trigger
- LED job light
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Bit Holder: 1/4in Hex
- No Load Speed: 0-2, 600/min
- Impact Rate: 0-3, 500/ipm, 110Nm
- Capacity: Machine Screw: M4-M8, Standard Bolt: M5-M12, High Tensile Bolt: M5-M10
- Coarse Thread Length: 22-90mm
- Weight: 1.2kg.
Makita TD110D CXT Battery Features:
Higher battery capacity (2.0Ah) with individual cell monitoring and battery protection circuit. Low temperature performance up to -20C, battery fuel gauge (4-stage LED’s) with multi-contact slide type terminals which ensure stable contact even under extreme vibration.
For more information on this and other Makita Power Tools you can visit their website here.
Here at Tool Link we’re committed to bring you relevant and accurate information on a range of power tools, if you would like to see more or less of something then why not get in touch and tell us what you want?