The Makita TM30DWAE has variable speed control dial, Soft start, Anti-restart function and LED job light. Accessories can be installed at 12 x 30 degree increments, across 360 degrees, best possible ergonomic barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape which fits the hand for extra comfortable handling. On-tool storage for a hex wrench and can be connected to a dust extractor with the correct attachment.
Makita TM30DWAE Features:
- Variable speed control dial
- Soft start
- Anti-restart function
- LED job light
- Install accessories at 12 x 30 degree increments, across the full 360 degrees
- Ergonomically best possible barrel grip, with a perfect circumference size and shape whcih fits the hand for extra comfortable handling
- On-tool storage for hex wrench
- Connect to a dust extractor with the correct attachment
This Cordless TM30DWAE Multi-Tool Comes With:
- 2 x 2Ah CXT Batteries
- DC10WC battery charger
The Makita TM30DWAE is a cordless multi tool powered by 10.8V CXT slide Li-ion batteries, and adds to Makita’s ‘CXT’ assortment of 10.8V power tools that use the same battery. The new 10.8V Lithium-Ion slide battery has similar performance to some major 18V Li-Ion batteries out there, it also has multiple contacts with terminals to ensure a stable connection even during intense operation and vibration conditions.
The slide battery suits all new CXT 10.8v Makita tools and chargers, has high degree of structural integrity and has built in defence against avoid overload or excessive discharging. The TM30D is lightweight and easy to handle, the ergonomically designed barrel grip, with a excellent circumference size and form which fits the hand for comfortable use.
- Shank: OIS
- Oscillation Angle: 3.2 º
- Noise sound pressure: 82 dB(A)
- Oscillations per Minute: 6,000 – 20,000
- Noise sound power: 93 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight: 1.2 kg
- Vibration: Plunge Saw Blade: 10.5 m/sec²
- Total Shipping Weight: 6kg
For more information on this and other Makita Power Tools you can visit their website here.
Here at Tool Link we’re committed to bring you relevant and accurate information on a range of power tools, if you would like to see more or less of something then why not get in touch and tell us what you want?