The Milwaukee HD18HX-402C M18 compact 18v cordless 4 mode SDS hammer drill has a very high powered motor which gives equivalent corded tool performance. The 4 modes of operation are rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only and variolock.
This cordless power tool includes a keyless chuck and a mechanical clutch which protects the tool when an SDS drill bit binds up. The HD18 also has an Anti Vibration System for maximum comfort, and an excellent hammer mechanism to deliver a powerful 2.4 Joules of impact energy.
Milwaukee HD18HX-402C Features & Benefits
A high powered motor in the Milwaukee HD18HX-402C gives the equivalent of corded tool performance. REDLINK battery overload protection electronics in the tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability, and the powerful hammer action delivers 2.4 J of impact energy.
The all metal gear case enhances service life, and 4-mode operation makes this tool very versatile. The keyless chuck makes changing drill bits a breeze and the mechanical clutch will protect the tool when the dill bit binds up. The M18 flexible battery system works with other Milwaukee M18 power tools.
An anti vibration system minimizes vibration therefore maximizing comfort, while Individual cell monitoring in the battery pack provides improved tool run time and ensures long term battery durability. Batteries come with a fuel gauge which displays remaining charge, that way you’ll never run flat unexpectedly. The RED LITHIUM battery technology delivers up to twice the run time, up to 20% more power, and operates better in lower temperatures than other lithium-ion technologies.
Milwaukee HD18HX-402C Specifications
- Sound pressure level (dB(A) – 88
- Vibration chiselling uncertainty [m|s²] – 1.5
- Sound pressure level uncertainty [dB[A]] – 3
- Vibration drilling into concrete [m|s²] – 12.2
- Sound power level [dB[A]] – 99
- Vibration drilling into concrete uncertainty [m|s²] – 1.5
- Sound power level uncertainty [dB[A]] – 3
- Max. percussion rate (bpm) – 4200
- Vibration drilling (m/s²) – 12.2
- Max drilling steel (mm) – 13
- Vibration chiseling (m/s) – 7.4
- Max. drilling wood (mm) – 30
- Blow energy [EPTA][J] – 2.4
- Max. drilling concrete (mm) – 24
This Milwaukee HD18HX-402C is supplied with two 4Ah battery packs, 80 min charger and kit box. For more information on this and other Milwaukee Power Tools or to register your purchase you can visit their website here.
Here at Tool Link we’re committed to bring you relevant and accurate information on a range of power tools, if you would like to see more or less of something then why not get in touch and tell us what you want?