The Milwaukee M12CHZ-602X HACKZALL is a 12V cordless reciprocating saw, featuring a compact and light weight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces.
A powerful motor delivers up to 3000 strokes per minute and an almost 16mm stroke length allows for fast cutting through a wide range of material. It makes short work of materials such as drywall, wood, and PVC, the variable speed trigger allows for a controlled cut while a QUIK-LOK blade clamp offers fast and easy blade changes.
Supplied With 2 x 6.0Ah M12 REDLITHIUM-ION™ Batteries, Charger and Carry case
Milwaukee M12CHZ-602X 12v Hackzall Recip Saw
This tool uses a brushless motor for up to 6x longer life and up to 70% faster cutting in certain applications. It has the REDLINK PLUS intelligence system which delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery, and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.
A RED LITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to twice the run time, up to 20% more power, up to double the battery life and operates down to -20°C better than other lithium-ion technologies. Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
It has a patented clamp for fast and easy keyless blade change, while the counter balance mechanism lowers vibration. This allows the operator to work safely for longer periods of time and the Sealed gearbox prevents water and debris entering the housing. An LED light illuminates the cut-line in low light conditions and the compact, light weight design allows users to complete applications in restricted areas.
Milwaukee M12CHZ-602X Technical Specifications
- Sound pressure level – 82.9 (dB(A))
- Vibration cutting – 5.7 [m|s²]
- Sound pressure level uncertainty – 3 [dB[A]]
- Vibration cutting uncertainty – 1.5 [m|s²]
- Sound power level – 93.9 [dB[A]]
- Vibration cutting in boards – 5.7 [m|s²]
- Sound power level uncertainty – 3 [dB[A]]
- Vibration cutting boards uncertainty – 1.5 [m|s²]
- Voltage – 12V
- Vibration cutting wooden beam – 6.52 [m|s²]
- Battery pack capacity – 6.0AH
- Vibration cutting wooden beam uncertainty – 1.5 [m|s²]
- Battery type – Li-ion
- Supplied in – HD Box
- No. of batteries supplied – 2
- Charger supplied – 90 min
- No load stroke rate – 0-3000
- Weight with battery pack – 1.6Kg
- Stroke length – 15.9mm
For more information on this and other Milwaukee Power Tools or to register your purchase you can visit their website here.
Here at Tool Link we’re committed to bring you relevant and accurate information on a range of power tools, if you would like to see more or less of something then why not get in touch and tell us what you want?