Skil Masters Rotary hammers are practical hammers ranging from 2 kg 2-function to 4 kg 4-function versions, all outfitted as standard with chuck adapters.
Quality & Benefits:
– Effective pneumatic hammer device
– Middle heavy combination hammer
– Suitable for SDS-plus devices
– Ergonomically shaped handgrip for customer convenience and protection
– Anti-slip soft hold on back handle and also side handle
– Vibration Reduction System
– Safety clutch offers security if the bit gets jammed
– Lock-on button for continuous job
– Hammer stop for normal exploration and screwdriving applications with appropriate device
– Speed pre-selection
– Rotation pick up chiseling applications
– Auto-stop carbon brushes
Input Power: 1100 W.
Impact energy: 4.0 J.
No-load rate: 0 – 800 r.p.m.
Maximum impact rate: 0 – 3000 i.p.m.
Drilling capability in steel: 13 mm.
Drilling capacity in concrete: 30 mm.
Boring capacity in wood: 45 mm.
Weight: 5,7 kg.
Sound stress level: 95 dBA.
Sound power degree: 106 dBA.
Conventional variance: 3 dBA.
Resonance level impact exploration in concrete: 21.8 m/s2.
Vibration level chiseling: 16.0 m/s2.
Unpredictability K: 1.5 m/s2.
Side deal with.
13 mm keyed chuck adapter.
Preferential UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
UK Warranty Card Included.