- Evolution Evomag28 Industrial Mag Drill: How to drill into an RSJ!
- Evolution ME3500 core magnetic drill - Demonstrated
- Evolution 42mm Magnetic Drill: Ultimate Handyman tool review!
- evolution evomag28
- Evolution Magnetic Drill
- Evolution EvoMag75 75mm / 3" Magnetic Drill: Unboxing & Tool Review
- Evolution EVO42 - 42mm Magnetic Drill from Power Tools Pro
- Evolution 305mm Disc Cutter : Domestic site extension work!
- Evolution R210CMS 210mm / 8-1/4" Compound Mitre Saw / Miter Saw: Ultimate Handyman tool review!
The HTC Evolution EVOMAG 28 Magnetic Drill is a small drill, although tiny in dimension it is extremely productive in sturdy commercial and also manufacture job. The EVOMAG28 is flexible, precise and also portable with solid magnetic adhesion. It additionally includes an integrated coolant system for magnetic exploration. A Magnetic Drill is a necessary product and ideal for website usage. It is additionally easy to carry (with the supplied situation) and also its lightweight makes it workable to position in both awkward as well as confined rooms. Supplied with chuck & vital, the EVOMAG28 uses unbelievable worth and also a remarkable 13mm (1/2in) spin drill ability with the added capacity to consume to a 28mm (1-1/8 in) cutter. Spin drill bit not included. Input Power: 1,200 Watt.No Load Speed: 570/min. Magnetic Adhesion: 1300kg f.Minimum Plate Thickness: 10mm. Maximum Annular Cutting Capacity: 28mm. Cutting Depth: 50mm. Cutter Shank: 19mm. Typical Twist Drill Capacity: 13mm. Magnet Dimension: 50 x 80 x 164mm. Equipment Height 450-585mm. Device Width 225mm. Power Cord Length: 2.6 Metres.Weight: 14kg. Audio Pressure Level LPA: 85.10 dB( A), K= 3 dB( A) Sound Power Level LWA: 98.10 dB( A), K= 3 dB( A) Hand Arm Vibration: 0.283 m/s2, K= 1.5 m/s2. HTC Evolution EVOMAG 28 Magnetic Drill 28mm 1200 Watt 240 Volt Version. PTDHTCEVO28