Jobsite radios from Bosch offer the appropriate noise on the jobsite – all-round perfect playback of songs from the radio and all MP3 styles.
Characteristic & Benefits:
– Powerful sound for FM/AM & MP3 documents playback
– Fits flawlessly in half a Bosch L-BOXX – very easy transportation with a system
– Connect exterior players by means of Aux-In
– Power supply either with Bosch 10.8-V Li-Ion batteries or using supplied keys adapter
– 10 station presets 5 FM as well as 5 AM
– Practical storage space area for supplied keys adapter and Aux-in cable
– Flexible bass/treble adjustment
– 2 x 5 watt audio speakers for stereo audio
– Fully practical after dropping from a height of 1 m.
Superhigh frequency array AM:531 – 1.602 kHz.
Superhigh frequency range FM:87,5 – 108 MHz.
Outcome voltages, battery: 10.8 V.
Station presets: 10.
Input voltages, mains: 100 – 240 V.
Output voltages, mains: 12 V.
Weight including battery: 1.4 kg.
L-BOXX Special system component.
Li-Ion Special system component.
2 x 1.5 V LR03 AAA batteries.
Aux-In cable television.
DC-in adapter …–.