- Ultrafire/CREE XML XM-L T6 LED 1600LM Flashlight Torch Lumen Zoomable Review/Disassembly/Mod
- Unboxing LED Flashlight Torch Linterna UltraFire E17 CREE XML-T6 2000Lumens (Aliexpress)
- Top 5 Tac Flashlights : 2Pcs Tactical Flashlight Water Resistant Military Grade Tac Light with
- Top 10 Survival Flashlights – Buying Guide and Review in 2019
- Ultrafire Cree XML-T6 2000 Lumens Flashlight Review
- Top 5 Led Tactical Flashlights : PeakPlus Super Bright LED Tactical Flashlight Zoomable
- Top 10 Gladiator Flashlights – Buying Guide and Review in 2019
- Top 10 Camping Handheld Flashlights : Tactical Portable LED Flashlight 1000 Lumens with 5
- Top 5 Atomic Beam Flashlights : Atomic Beam LED Flashlight by BulbHead, 5000 LUX, 5 Beam
- Review and How to of Tactical Led Flashlight, YIFENG XML T6 Taclight
– Wowlite A100( 100% Band New) is an adjustable, portable LED Flashlight with bright light
– Adjustable Focus: could readjust its emphasis for various usage
– Output illumination: Can pertain to over 1600 lumens [lm] (when making use of 18650).
– Made of top quality 6061T light weight aluminum alloy, this flashlight is sturdy and long lasting sufficient for long period of time everyday using.
– Lamp base: CREE XML-T6, high power LED. With a life expectancy of approximately 100,000 hrs or even more, no need to consider changing the cap for the whole life.
– Power by: 1x 18650 3.6 V/3.7 V or 3X AAA battery (Battery Not Included).
– Works well in hefty rainfall, greatest water immune degree of IPX-6, but do not immerse it into water also long time.
Product packaging Content:.
– 2 × Wowlite A100 LED Tactical Flashlight.
– 2 × AAA Battery Holder for utilizing AAA battery.
– 2 × White Tube (made use of to take care of the 18650 battery in flashlight).
Just how do you alter the settings on this flashlight?
– Fully depress the on/off switch totally.
– Just a light press to bounce the switch.
– 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
– 12-Month Replacement Warranty.
– If you are not 100% pleased with the purchase, please contact us to resolve the problem or ask for a reimbursement.