- Ledlenser L7 Lightweight LED Torch (Black) - Test-it Pack, 7008
- LED Lenser L7 Lightweight Torch
- Review 4. LedLenser L7 Flashlight
- LED Lenser LED7008 L7 Polycarbonate Torch Demonstration From S&TD
- LED LENSER L7 - The World's Toughest Flashlight?
- LED Lenser L7
- LED Lenser L7 Flashlight Unboxing
- LED LENSER - L Series - L5 L6 L6 L7.avi
- LED LENSER L7 - ANALISE
- Prezentacja latarki Led Lenser L7
LED Lenser L7 Light Polycarbonate Torch 85 Hour 98 lumen LED7008
The Ledco 7008 is made from the best light-weight poly carbon material this gives the torch toughness and a great lightweight feel. This Ledco 7008 is extremely energy reliable and will generate very little heat.
Ledco have actually produced an LED with a durable lifespan that is gauged in years rather in hrs so these LED will melt vibrantly for up to 100,000 hours that is virtually 11.5 years of continuous light. This Ledco 7008 is sturdy with their difficult building, tiny size and also no breakable filaments so they can stand rough handling.
New light and solid torch with very high illumination, place and flood light beam. It has up to 85-hours of battery life and also the high strength CREE LED light chip has an optimum strength of 100 lumens. It has a beam range of as much as 200m/650ft as well as has a place to flood focus.
20m beam range.
Made from polycabonate
Provided with 2 x AAA batteries.