- Unboxing LED Flashlight Torch Linterna UltraFire E17 CREE XML-T6 2000Lumens (Aliexpress)
- the worlds "most powerful" single 18650 battery tactical flashlight
- Sunperlon 800 Lumens CREE LED Zoomable Tactical Flashlight review and giveaway
- INFRAY Super Bright Rechargeable 800 Lum LED Tactical Flashlight Review
- Ultrafire/CREE XML XM-L T6 LED 1600LM Flashlight Torch Lumen Zoomable Review/Disassembly/Mod
- OTYTY Ultra Bright 5-Mode LED Tactical Flashlight review and giveaway
- Ultrafire Cree XML-T6 2000 Lumens Flashlight Review
- 🔦 The BEST LED Flashlight ◄ Tactical Pocket Flashlight giveaway
Light Your Way In The Dark– Linkax USB Rechargeable Flashlight
Super Bright 800ML, conveniently light up an entire area, satisfy everyday use.
Including USB cord and 18650 LI Battery, it is not necessary to purchase brand-new batteries.
Our flashlight could be adjusted from a little spot light to a large location, simply by pulling back on the head of the flashlight.
Built in Skid-Proof layout, Impressive efficiency among handheld flashlights.
IPX4 water resistant rating can shield your torch against spraying water from all angles
Press the switch can change 3 light modes (Low, High, Flash), satisfy your different needs.
The switch button is likewise an indication and also it has low power caution function, the sign will come to be traffic signal when the battery is reduced.
The indicator is traffic signal when billing, and the indication is thumbs-up when charged fully
A best option for exterior activities, emergency, search missions, regular patrolling, camping, treking, angling, biking, cave checking out as well as home use.
Product: Aluminum alloy
Source of light: XML-T6
Battery:18650 LI Battery
3 Light Mode: High, Low, Flash
Dimension: 13.8 x2.8 centimeters.
Web weight: 72g.
1 x LED Flashlight.
1 x 18650 Batteries.
1 x USB Cable.
Ways to make use of.
Put the18650 rechargeable battery into the cage appropriately.
Be sure the Negative side of the battery touches the Spring in the battery cage as well as the Positive touches the level Metal Plate on the other side.
Screw the tail cover on.