- Makita VC3211M Dust Extractor - a Toolstop REVIEW
- MAKITA VC4710 Xtract 12-Gallon Vacuum Review
- Makita VC 2010L
- V Tuf Vacuum Extractor
- Metabo ASA 25 L PC & ASA 30 L PC Inox Vacuum/Dust Extractors
- Makita Tool-Activated Wet/Dry Vacuum
IDEABRIGHT LTD Summary
MAKITA VC3511L Wet and Dry L Class 35L Dust Extractor 110V
– L-Class Approved
– Double protected
– Click-system easy to transform tool adapter and accessories
– Push + Clean system takes just secs to clean up the filter
– Automatic On/ Off Controlled by your power device 1900 Watt outlet
– PET Cartridge filter secures the turbine by keeping back fine dirt and debris
– 20 Litre Inox-container with 4 special castors for outstanding security as well as mobility
– Fleece filter bag allows you to pick up wet particles without damaging the filter bag
– Applications: Masonry, Concrete, Plaster
MAKITA VC3511L Wet as well as Dry L Class 35L Dust Extractor Comes With:
– 3.5 m x 35mm pipe
– Heavy responsibility PET filter
– 2 x 520mm tubes
– Brush nozel
– Floor nozel
– Crevise nozel
– 2 x adapters
MAKITA VC3511L Wet and Dry L Class 35L Dust Extractor Specification:
– Voltage: 110V
– Power remove wattage rating: 750W
– Rated power input: 1,100 W.
– Container quantity, gross: 35L.
– Container volume net water: 25L.
– Dust bag quantity, web: 20L.
– Max. airflow: 3.6 m ³/ min.
– Max. aerating pressure: 18.0 kPa.
– Length x Width x Height: 375mm x 370mm x 685mm.
– Machine classification: L Class.
– Weight: 8.2 Kg.
End Of IDEABRIGHT LTD Description.