- How to use a Laser Distance/Range Measure - distance/area/volume/pythagorus (TACKLife review)
- Tacklife HD-40 Laser Measure Review
- Tacklife Laser Measuring Tool - First Look
Tacklife – An expert group on Amazon.com, which deals only with the growth of devices.
We commit ourselves to using qualitative tools to boost the quality of life.
✚ Simple operation: Ideal for Beginners as well as Experts Alike
Press the READ trick when to activate the laser; factor it to the place that you wish to measure and press the READ secret once more. The distance can be displayed in inches/feet (both decimal and fractional) or meters. You could cycle with the various units by long pushing the U key on the laser range step.
✚ Unique mute feature
Press the ± key to change keytone to measure quietly in libraries, class, offices or various other locations that requires tranquility.
✚ Versatile measurement
Location, cubic quantity, indirect measurement (utilizing 2 sides of a triangular) included, keeping track of previous dimensions, changing the determining point from the top of the device to the bottom, as well as the capacity to add/subtract dimensions … and so on
– Measuring Range: 0.05-40m.
– Measuring Accuracy: +/ -1.5 mm.
– Measuring Unit: mm/inch/ft.
– Laser Class: 635nm Class 2.
– Auto Laser Off: 20s.
– Auto Shutdown: 150s.
– Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 60 ℃.
– Celsius Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ℃.
– Celsius Storage: Humidity RH85%.
– Battery Required: 2×1.5 V AAA Batteries are consisted of in the bundle.
– Size: 112x50x25mm.
– Weight: 86g.
– Continuous Measurement: Yes.
– Area Measurement: Yes.
– Volume Measurement: Yes.
– 2 Spirit Bubbles: Yes.
– Mute Setting: Yes.
– LCD FSTN Addition/Subtraction: Yes.
– Max./ Min. Measurement: Yes.
– Backlight: Yes.
– Key Tone: Yes.
✚ Package Content.
1 x Tacklife HD40 Laser Distance Meter.
2 x 1.5 V AAA Batteries.
1 x Hand Strap.
1 x Neat Nylon Pouch.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Warranty Card.