- How to Use a Multimeter for Beginners - How to Measure Voltage, Resistance, Continuity and Amps
- Trisonic Portable Digital Multimeter LCD AC DC Voltage Electronic Meter Tester Voltmeter TS-F309
- How to use a Multimeter for beginners: Part 3 - Resistance and Continuity
- HOLDPEAK 90E Digital Auto-ranging LCD Multimeter
- Review: Part 1 - Vichy VC97 vs Victor V97 Multimeter
- MS8211D Digital Multimeter
- Digital Multimeter Volt Meter Ammeter Ohmmeter OHM Tester XL 830L EXCEL B0215 eBay
- How to Test your Batteries (AA or AAA batteries) using a Multimeter - by geoffmobile
- DT-830B Handheld Digital Multimeter for Watch Repair - DealExtreme
- Review: Part 2 - Vichy VC97 vs Victor V97 Multimeter
Max Display: 1999 counts, 3 1/2 figures
Range Selection: Auto ranging
DC Voltage: 200m-2-20-200-1000V ± 0.5%.
Air Conditioner Voltage: 200m-2-20-200-750V ± 1.0%.
DC Current: 2m-20m-200m-20A ± 1.8%.
Air Conditioning Current: 2m-20m-200m-20A ± 2.0%.
Resistance: 200-2k-20k-200k-2M-20M-200MΩ ± 1.0%.
Regularity: 20n-200n-2u-20uF-200uF ± 4.0%.
1. Do not use greater than the ranked voltage, as marked on the meter, between terminals or between any kind of incurable as well as planet ground.
2. Utilize the caution when working above 30V air conditioner rms,42 V optimal, or 60V dc. Such voltages pose a shock danger.
1 x Digital Multimeter.
1 x Test Leads (Pair).
1 x 9V Battery.
1 x User Manual.