- How to Use a Multimeter for Beginners - How to Measure Voltage, Resistance, Continuity and Amps
- Etekcity Digital Multimeter MSR-R500 Review
- How To: Etekcity Multimeter MSR-R500
- Best Digital Multimeters Top 5 Products
- UNI-T UT33C & UNI-T UT33D Digital Multimeters — Video Review
- Top 10 Best Multimeters Buy in 2018
- How to use a Multimeter to test common things around the house
The Etekcity UT33D Digital Multimeter is a functional tool for electrical experts, hobbyists, and basic household use. It is simple to operate and showcases several features for measuring present, voltage, as well as resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It could be used to diagnose, put together, and also fixing circuitry as well as electrical wiring. Various other attributes consist of a reduced battery indicator, connection buzzer, as well as overload protection.
– Easy to review, backlit display (backlight + large number).
– Data – hold feature (storage of the existing gauged worth).
– Overload protection on all ranges.
– Low battery indication.
– Continuity buzzer.
– Displays results quickly with 2-3 readings each 2nd upgrade speed.
– Small size for portability, excellent for usage while on the move.
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation.
Max display: 1999, 3 1/2 figures.
Range option: Manual varying.
Overload display: Display OL.
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/ 200V ±( 0.5% +2), 500V (0.8% +2).
A/C Voltage: 200V/500V ±( 1.2% +10).
DC Current: 200μA, 2000μA/ 20mA ±( 1% +2), 200mA ±( 1.2% +2), 10A ±( 2% +5).
Resistance: 200Ω ±( 0.8% +5), 2000Ω/ 20KΩ/ 200KΩ ±( 0.8% +2), 20MΩ ±( 1% +5), 200MΩ ± [5%( reading-10) +10] Diode Test: Yes.
Continuity Test: Yes.
Square Wave Output: Yes.
Dimensions: 13.0 x 7.4 x 3.6 cm.
Power: 1 x 9V Battery.
1 x Etekcity UT33D Digital Multimeter.
2 x Test Leads (pair).
1 x 9V Battery.
1 x Multilingual User's Manual.