- How to use a Multimeter for beginners: Part 1 - Voltage measurement / Multimeter tutorial
- TRMS Digital Multimeter with color display and Logger function. HT64 HT Instruments
- How To Test Fuses In A Multimeter
- How To Use a Clamp Meter
- How to test Diodes Using a Digital Multimeter
- How to Test a Capacitor
- Capacitor testing basics. Don't use a multimeter. Here is why.
MULTIMETER DIGITAL FLUKE 175 DMM Type: Handheld Voltage Measuring Range DC: 1000V MAX Voltage Measuring Range Air Conditioning: 1000V MAX Resistance Measuring Range: 10Mohms MAX Frequency Measuring Range: 100kHz Capacitance Measuring Range: 10000ÂµF No. of Digits/ Alpha: 6000 DMM Response Type: True RMS DMM Functions: AC/DC Current AC/DC Voltage Diode Capacitance Continuity Frequency Resistance Ranging: Auto Manual Display Count: 6000 SVHC: No SVHC (15-Dec-2010) Air Conditioning Current Range Accuracy: Â ± (1.5% +3) A/C Voltage Range Accuracy: Â ± (1.0% +3) Battery Lifetime: 200h Calibration Code: 3 Capacitance Measuring Range Resolution: 1nF Capacitance Range Accuracy: Â ± (1.2% +2) Current Measuring Range Resolution Air Conditioning: 0.01 mA Current Measuring Range Resolution DC: 0.01 mA Current Range AC: 10A Current Range DC: 10A DC Current Range Accuracy: Â ± (1.0% +3) DC Voltage Range Accuracy: Â ± (0.15% +2) External Depth: 43mm External Length/ Height: 183mm External Width: 90mm Frequency Measuring Range Accuracy: Â ± (0.1% +1).