- HOLDPEAK 90E Digital Auto-ranging LCD Multimeter
- Top 10 Best Multimeters 2018
- Multimeter Einhand PEN ANENG B01 NCV Spannungsdedektor Unboxing
- How to use a Multimeter for beginners: Part 3 - Resistance and Continuity
- PDM-711 CHEAP-O Multimeter Review & Teardown!
- HOW TO TEST CAPACITORS IN CIRCUIT with Meter Tester
- How to Measure Voltage And Current Using The Fluke T5
Proster MS8233D collection of tools utilizing words high 15mm LCD present with backlight, even in low light areas can clearly read the screen value. It is a high efficiency, high dependability, portable 3 1/2 digit electronic multimeter vehicle array. This Meter is created to satisfy IEC 61010-1 & CAT II 600V over voltage category and dual insulation. The meter with holster that is offering the text, though downsized, high resistance versus the shock of a decrease.
This operating guideline covers info on safety as well as caution. Please read appropriate information very carefully and also observe all the warnings and note purely. The DMM as basic dimension device as well as extensively utilized in the institution, research laboratory, factory and also various other social field.
DC Voltage: 200mV/2V/20V/ 200V ±( 0.5% +2) 600V ±( 0.8% +2 ). A/C Voltage: 2V/20V/200V/ 600V ±( 1.0% +3)
. DC Current: 200μA/ 2mA/20mA/200mA ±( 1.0% +3) 10A ± (3.0% +3). A/C Current: 200μA/ 2mA/20mA/200mA ±( 1.2% +3) 10A ±( 3.0% +5). Resistance: 200Ω/ 2kΩ/ 20kΩ/ 200kΩ/ 2MΩ ±( 0.8% +2) 20MΩ ±( 1.0% +2). Regularity: 20kHz ±( 1.0 % +2), NOTE that The Voltage is limited to 10v when determining regularity.
Present: 2000 Counts.
Car range: √.
Data hold: √.
Back light: √.
Diode examination: √.
Optimum Value Hold: √.
Over tons security: √.
Power supply: 9V 6F22 Battery (consisted of).
Security Rating: CE ETA CAT.II600V RoHS.
1 X MS8233D Digital Multimeter.
1 X English box.
1 X directions.
2 X table pen.
1 X 9V 6F22 Battery (included).
Please read pertinent details very carefully as well as observe all the cautions as well as note strictly.
– The Voltage is restricted to 10v when gauging frequency.