- RIDGID Powered Soil Pipe Cutter Video
- How to easy cut & removal of Cast Iron Pipe - cutting with special cutter
- How-To Use the RIDGID 286 Soil Pipe Cutter
- RIDGID Soil Pipe Cutters
- ridgid powered soil pipe cutter video
- Using a soil pipe cutter to break a cast iron pipe.
- Ridgid 69982 1-1/2-Inch to 6-Inch In-Place Soil Pipe Cutter
The RIDGID 226 In-Place Soil Pipe Cutter is a compact, light-weight device made to reduce hub 1 1/2 inch (40 mm) to 6inch (150 mm) as well as hubless dirt pipe in tight quarters. Just 17 inch (43 centimeters) long, the Model 226 is excellent for reducing actors iron, cement and clay pipe where room is restricted. The Model 226 is specifically suited for against-the-wall and other tight quarter applications. From the Model 226s compact style to its distinct chain latching mechanism, every function has actually been engineered for maximum efficiency. PTDRID69982