- New RYOBI ONE+ONE Miter Saw
- Ryobi ONE+ this Tool SUCKS!! 18V Hand Vacuum - 628
- Top 5 RIDGID Gen5X Tools!
- Ryobi 18V One+ Inflator Deflator P731 R18I-0 Review
- RYOBI R18DD3 Review and Demonstration drill driver
- DIY: Replace Carbon Brushes On An Impact Driver
- Power Tool Gift Ideas 2016
- RYOBI ONE+ 18-Volt Chemical Sprayer Review & Tips Model P2810
- Ridgid Brushless 1-gallon Compressor Review
- Ryobi sds drill review
Ideal for light to tool grinding as well as reducing jobs, the R18AG7 18v cordless angle mill has a brushless electric motor and also smart battery checking to maximise its effectiveness for extended runtime.
Its three-position take care of permits flexibility when working and also the GripZone overmould enhances comfort and control. A spindle lock makes altering devices quick and easy, together with tool-less wheel guard adjustment. The R18AG7 likewise has an anti-kickback protection system which turns off the device if it identifies an accessory has come to be gotten or obstructed; this minimises the opportunity of the tool unwinding in the direction of the operator throughout use.
– Voltage: 18v
– Bore dimension: 22mm
– Disc diameter: 125mm
– No tons rate: 11,000 rpm.
– Weight without battery: 2.2 kg.
Quality & Benefits.
– Powerful brushless 125mm mill.
– Ideal for a variety of reducing and grinding applications.
– Brushless motor for maximum effectiveness.
– Intelligent electronic devices regularly manage load condition for enhanced runtime.
– Electronic anti-kickback technology shuts the tool down when a jam is identified.
– 3 setting take care of for better control when grinding or cutting.
– Tool-less wheel guard and also nut for easy accessory fitting.
– Up to 80 puncture 13mm threaded bar with 5.0 ah battery installed.
– R18AG7 18v cordless angle grinder.
– Grinding disc.
– Disc guard.
– Auxiliary manage.
– No battery.
– No charger.
– No case.