- Ryobi P601 One+ 18V Cordless Trim Router Review
- Ryobi 18V ONE+ Palm Router Review #P601
- RYOBI: 18V ONE+ Trim Router
- RYOBI Router totally ROCKS !!!!
- Ryobi ONE+ 18V Cordless Trim Router Introduction [R18TR]
- Ryobi One+ Trim Router Review
- How-To Use: RYOBI ONE+ Router
- Ryobi cordless router follow up
- 10 WOODWORKING TOOLS YOU NEED TO SEE 2019 # 9
- Ryobi 18 Volt Palm Router - Installing/Removing a Bit
The R18TR is a cordless router which is compatible with Ryobi ONE 18v lithium ion batteries. Lightweight and also very easy to handle at 1.3 kg, its practical, mobile dimension is ideal for mobile routing applications as well as the absence of a power lead guarantees tangle free operation as well as unrestricted activity. The machine has micro-adjustment for exact deepness control and is capable of reducing over 600 direct ft. per cost. Supplying 29,000 RPM no lots rate, the R18TR's quick, powerful cutting action makes certain rapid job completion and the fast launch bar for simple depth change makes this router one of the simplest to make use of on the market. The R18TR likewise takes advantage of an LED worklight, assisting to make certain precise as well as accurate cuts.
The collets given with the R18TR are suitable for use with 6mm as well as 6.35 mm 1/4" shank cutters.
– Battery Voltage: 18v
– Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
– Collet Size: 1/4"
– No Load Speed: 0-29,000 RPM
– Weight: 1.3 kg.
Characteristic & Benefits.
– 1/4" trim router; includes the perfect side to any type of project.
– Maximum dive deepness of 38mm.
– Die cast base as well as micro-adjustment guarantees precise deepness control.
– LED for much better presence of the work area.
– Quick release bar for easy deepness adjustment and also base removal.
– R18TR 18v Cordless Trim Router.
– 6mm Collet.
– 6.35 mm 1/4" Collet.
– Guide Fence.
– No Battery.
– No Charger.
– No Case.