Skil Masters Rotating hammers are practical hammers ranging from 2 kg 2-function to 4 kg 4-function designs, all equipped as conventional with chuck adapters.
Features & Benefits:
– Effective pneumatic hammer system
– 4-function hammer: 1. Hammer drilling 2. Hammer stop for normal drilling and screwdriving 3. Turning stop for light sculpting applications 4. Chiseling with complimentary rotation for optimum liberty of motion
– Suitable for SDS-plus accessories
– Ergonomically designed handgrip for individual convenience as well as protection
– Anti-slip soft grasp on back deal with and also side deal with
– Variable-speed button with lock-on button for constant job speed pre-slection
– Safety clutch offers security if the bit gets jammed
– Hammer pick up regular drilling and also screwdriving applications with proper accessory
Input Power: 950 W.
Impact power: 2.3 J.
No-load rate: 0 – 1100 r.p.m.
Maximum effect rate: 0 – 5900 i.p.m.
Drilling capacity in steel: 13 mm.
Drilling capability in concrete: 24 mm.
Exploration ability in timber: 40 mm.
Weight: 3,3 kg.
Audio pressure level: 92 dBA.
Audio power degree: 103 dBA.
Common discrepancy: 3 dBA.
Resonance level effect drilling in concrete: 16.8 m/s2.
Resonance degree chiseling: 13.7 m/s2.
Unpredictability K: 1.5 m/s2.
13 mm keyed chuck adapter.
Preferential UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
UK Warranty Card Included.