Features & Benefits:
– Powerful 1050 Watt electric motor and also 28 mm stroke length for rough sawing applications
– VRS causing much less exhaustion: minimal vibrations thanks to a well balanced primary gear
– Speed pre choice enables reducing in many materials
– Power on indicator lets you know the tool is ready for usage
– Tool less blade adjustment
– Soft grip areas supply best control
Input Power: 1.050 W.
Length of stroke: 28 mm.
No-load speed: 800 – 2700 s.p.m.
Maximum sawing capability in wood: 180 mm.
Maximum sawing capability in steel: 20 mm.
Optimum sawing capacity in aluminium: 30 mm.
Weight: 3,7 kg.
Sound stress level: 90 dBA.
Sound power level: 101 dBA.
Basic variance: 3 dBA.
Resonance degree reducing chipboard: 12,1 m/s2.
Vibration level reducing wooden beams: 12,2 m/s2.
Uncertainty K: 1,5 m/s2.
Saw blade … -.
Advantageous UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
UK Warranty Card Included.