Quality & Benefits:
– Powerful 1050 Watt electric motor and 28 mm stroke size for harsh sawing applications
– VRS causing much less fatigue: minimal resonances many thanks to a balanced major gear
– Speed pre choice permits reducing in numerous products
– Power on indicator allows you understand the device is ready for usage
– Tool less blade change
– Soft grip areas provide ideal control
Input Power: 1.050 W.
Length of stroke: 28 mm.
No-load rate: 800 – 2700 s.p.m.
Maximum sawing capacity in timber: 180 mm.
Maximum sawing capacity in steel: 20 mm.
Maximum sawing capability in aluminium: 30 mm.
Weight: 3,7 kg.
Sound stress level: 90 dBA.
Sound power degree: 101 dBA.
Conventional variance: 3 dBA.
Resonance level cutting chipboard: 12,1 m/s2.
Vibration degree reducing wood beams: 12,2 m/s2.
Uncertainty K: 1,5 m/s2.
Saw blade … -.
Special UK Warranty (Minimum 3 years).
UK Warranty Card Included.